Saturday 30 August 2008

right now !!

what goes trough my mind right now Crazy

Forget health food, I'm at an age where I need all the preservatives I can get.Spaghetti

If there is no wine in Heaven, I'm not going.Drinking Red Wine


As you get older, your secrets are save with your friends
because they can't remember them either.

I would be unstoppable, if I could just get started.Couch Potato

Next mood swing: 2 minutes.Shut Up


the quickest way for a parent to get a childs attention.....,
is to sit down and look comfortable.Mom

Wild oats have turned into,..prunes and All-Bran. Grandpa

You can't stay young forever, but you can be immature for the rest of your life.Lumpy

I live in my own little world, but it is ok, they know me here.Wooden Shoes


If you leave me, can I come too ? Lol

I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt. Grandma



Have a fantastic day !!

No comments: