Thursday 28 August 2008

Have you ever given people Computer lessons ?

Well I have !! I teach in an internet café with 5 computers , for 55 + (men and women) that's pretty hard work, but it gives me a good feeling when people are happy when they can get emails to their children abroad. Email
my oldest customer is 92, he bought a Windows XP book and is the most enthousiastic "pupil" in our room.!! Walking
but I got one lady, she is only 61 and she brings her own laptop, ok, thats fine, but she is a nerves wreck , she had to work in the Configuration window, "add and remove," she was perspiring with fear, when I said, "right, now hit that key," she answered, no I don't want to, I don't want to wreck my laptop !! Computer Smash
well what do you do then ?
any suggestions ?

2 comments:

Jak said...

Hit her? LoL I admire you for your patience Henny! (((((hugs)))))

Kristin said...

Shake her silly and tell her if she backs up her data it doesn't matter if she messes up her laptop...it can be fixed.

BTW, I think its really cool that you do this.