Sunday 24 August 2008

visitors ?


dear visitors,

I would love to ask you a question, it's up to you if you want to answer !

You are at this moment visiting my Blog, according to my counter, you come from all over the world, and I really appreciate that very much, but what I like to know is,

How and when did you decide to visit my Blog ? I'm just curious, the people from Holland are invited to answer too, in Dutch or English, I speak , read and write both languages !!

thanks for visiting,

Henny.


5 comments:

Kristin said...

Hey Henny...you are such a wonderful friend that I had to come and visit your blog.

Kristin said...

Hey dear...stop by my blog and see the award I gave you.

CreoleInDC said...

I'm here from Kristin's blog. She says you're GREAT...so you TOTALLY must be!

Smooches!

Meari said...

Hi Henny -- I came to "know" you on the CSC board. :) It's there I learned about your blog.

Lindsay said...

Hey Henny I started reading your blog when you first put a link on CSC and now your in my reader