Tuesday 17 March 2009

Paul de Clever boatbuilder from Amsterdam

This are Paul de lange and his lovely wife Tilly,
Paul loves to build models of famous boats/ships
(I don't know the difference to be honest)
This is his last creation, he worked on it for 2 years,
absolutely from scratch, all he had was a flatpack
(and a Picture)
with the first parts to start building with .
but now it's finished and I think it should be shown to
the world, the patience this man has, to get all these
tiny intricate parts glued, placed, painted is absolutely unbelievable.
I have great admiration for him,
and I also admire his Tilly who is as enthusiast as Paul is about the boat
and never complained that he spent so much time in the loft building it.
Paul's words after he at long last finished it ??
NO MORE BOATS FOR ME,
this is the 4th boat he has build .
Well done Paul and Tilly, my compliments !!!
please scroll down to see the slideshow of his progress.
comments are welcome !!

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow...that is truly phenomenal! I am truly impressed with his talent.

crazybeads said...

Wow & WOW & WOW what patience Paul.

This is truly fantastic.Congrats on your perfect finish..

Barb

Duendes said...

hello,ohhh amazing work that I visited your blog is very nice if you want to visit my'll be happy.hugs
(terradeduendes.blogspot.com)