Sunday 1 March 2009











My Ken


Today March 1st 2009, is the first anniversary of my dear Husbands passing away.
It has been a difficult year , I miss Him so much but one good thing about it is, I found out how many real friends I have.,they were there for me when Ken was very ill, when he passed and still are here everyday for me.
I want to apologize for the lacksadesical way of my posting on this blog.
when I retired, 12 years ago, I thought what on earth am I going to do
with all this free time ? you know, I had more free time when I worked full time. I'm as busy as can be, and the days just fly by, I would love to visit the Blogsof other people, but it takes hours to visit and write comments, and I don't have hours to spare.
I'm now planning my holiday one month away from today.
I don't know how long I'll be away, I'm going to visit a lot of friends in good old England. so I promise, I will be here when I have time.
I just want to show you the last updat of my 4 season birds stitching project.




4 comments:

Kristin said...

Henny...my thoughts are with you today. I am glad you are living such a busy, active life. {{{Hugs}}}

Miriam Pauline said...

Praying for you sweetie!

I'd love to meet up with you when you are in England. (although I'll be in the States much of April, go figure!). Email me or post at CSC and let's see if there is any chance.

I still need to post my pictures of Gouda. Still bummed I couldn't get further north. Maybe next time.

Anonymous said...

Henny, I was thinking of you so much this week (isn't it odd to be close to someoe you have never met all because of a blog? :) ). I was worried about upsetting you because our baby girl was due March 1, such a painful date for you. But instead she surprised us, so we can surprise you!
Baby Emily Rebecca is happily sleeping next to me, sending her best wishes too :)
HUGS to you and know that we were thinking of you yesterday.
If you need a smile (yes, I am biased I know), check out the pictures of little Emily
Her blog is: http://our-monkey.livejournal.com/

Tammy said...

Sending you big hugs, hon!