Saturday 19 July 2008

vrijdag 18 januari 2008

Not a lot happened yesterday, I only had to go to the Dentist , not good news, infection round one of my teeth, but she lanced it and now it's not so bad.This morning I received NORDIC NEEDLES new 2008 mailorder catalog !! wow, it's full of goodies ! I only ordered once from them ,they are very friendly and efficient. and............they sell all colours of Hardanger what is my favourite stitching material.I had a newsletter from 123stitch.com (very good firm too.) they got special offers on patterns etc. like for instance Isabella's Garden by L&L, some prices are very reasonable.
Geplaatst door henny op 13:58 2 reacties
woensdag 16 januari 2008

Biscornu


I have a Biscornu, which was a Christmas present from Kristin, and is now in use every day !!
I never heard of them and thought it was something completely new, but no, I was running behind again !! I found a website, http://www.myauntsattic.nl/ it's printed in Dutch and English, with free patterns.
I run a hobby group on wednesday afternoons for 5 ladies (including me) and the girls loved my biscornu, so I downloaded some patterns and today we started stitching, the amazing thing is, we do all the same pattern but we all started stitching a different bit.
the pattern on the right hand side is the one we're stitching.
I'll take some photo's next week, and will put it on my blog, I couldn't do it this week because my oldest lady (82) lost her 58 year old son last Sunday. he had 3 heart stops in one day !!!
now it is stitching time for my Queen of Fairies.
speak to you soon.
Geplaatst door henny op 18:51 2 reacties
dinsdag 15 januari 2008

here I am, all morning busy with trying to make a Blog, and what do you think ???I already made one in May last year ! Oh my God, old age doesn't help you remembering things, but, never mind , I'll use the old one now, the story wich is on this page ,you'll have to take with a grain of salt, it was just a tryal.now I'll have to find out how to get this blog linked to the Yuku board. but there will be somebody able to tell me how to do it.
Geplaatst door henny op 13:55 6 reacties
Oudere berichten

No comments: