Saturday 19 July 2008

Geplaatst door henny op 18:11 2 reacties
maandag 21 januari 2008

Monday morning , stormy and very very wet, but I don'care, I can do some stitching, (yes I've done all my work I had to do !!)this morning I got an email from one of my internet friends, asking me If I knew a pattern of a lady in blue doing some stitching , she'd seen the chart but couldn't find it on any USA site,Yes of course I knew that pattern, I'm the greatest admierer of Passione Ricamo , she is calledTHE ROMANTIC STITCHER and she is beautiful.anyway, i had a look on the PR site, it was 18 euros or 26,10 dollars !!!so, I went to 123stitch.com and......the same pattern, is 17.10 dollars !!! shop around girls,a few dollars more and you can order a 2nd pattern !!now you may guess what I have done ? YES YES YES,I ordered THE ROMANTIC STITCHER and reserved ISABELLAS GARDEN by L&L, she is very very cute, but not in stock yet. I've asked JoAnna to send the 2 patterns in one go, saves me 1 x shipping and handling.!!!I know I'm a "I WANT THIS" type of person, but my friends buy expensive shoes or bags, I'm not fashion concious, but love stitching !! boring ? yes maybe, But I'm Happy when I stitch. and a happy stitching person is better than walking about in shoes that hurt like hell.hope you girls who read this will have a lovely day.
Geplaatst door henny op 11:26 1 reacties
Labels:

No comments: