Thursday 31 July 2008


Hi everyone,

I've not been on a lot, because not a lot is happening at the moment, it is too hot to move about, the temperature outside my livingroom window is at this moment 35 celcius, no, not funny at all.

the thunder clouds are garthering, we might get a bit of a cool off !

My Celtic Spring is doing fine, except yesterday, (I was doing her sleeve,) was a real "frog and knot" day, could'n't find out where I had gone wrong, I was ready to throw it in the bin, I cut every stitch in the sleeve I could get to, started again and within the hour the sleeve was perfect.

I think my brain was protesting against all the work I wanted it to do with this heat .
see you when it gets a bit cooler.
Henny

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow...you are as hot as we are going to be. Hope it cools down.