Saturday 25 December 2010

Christmas day 2010

Christmas morning, with presents from Holland, America and Australia,
what a surprises, I really didn't expect anything !

this is my VERY first Christmas in all my 74 years, that I'm on my own,
I'm not sad about it, because I know that many more people are alone,
and not as blessed as I am, I have everything I could wish for, only on days
like this I miss MY KEN terribly.
but when I see his lovely laughing face on the photograph, I feel happy because of the good times and Christmasses we've had together !

enjoy your Christmas, I certainly will !

God bless you all !



6 comments:

Kristin said...

Merry Christmas my dear friend! I'm sorry I've been slack about answering emails. We had a medical emergency with one of our kitties and then Gabe has been sick over Christmas. Despite all that, it was a great Christmas. My thoughts are with you dear friend. {{{Hugs}}}, love, and Merry Christmas!

Ken's choice said...

Hi Kristin,
are Gabe and Kitty better ?
bigg warm snowy hugs for you and a very Happy New Year.
!
you've had a lot of the white stuff as well I've seen on a Photo Phill sent me .

Meari said...

A belated Merry Christmas to you, Henny. I hope you have a great 2011.

Tammy said...

Belated Merry Christmas to you, dear!

Kristin said...

Gabe and the kitty are well but now Vic and I are sick. I am so ready for us all to be healthy.

Happy New Year my wonderful friend.

Ken's choice said...

Oh Kristin, I do feel sorry for you and Vic,
I wish I lived a bit nearer, I would come and visit you, now you'll have to wait till OCT.-NOV.

get better soon.

love and hugs from me,
Henny