Sunday 7 September 2008

I like to know why you're here,

1. As a comment on this post, leave one memory that you and I had together.
It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
And if we've never met in real life, leave me a comment of your favorite post.I wrote and why it was your favorite.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually really funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you

5 comments:

Velda said...

My fave memory of you is receiving those gorgeous cards you made, they are stunning and I look at them all the time.

Chris said...

A bittersweet memory of stitching a square for your quilt, knowing that it would eventually make it to you, but wishing it were for a good reason. {{{HUGS}}}

Kristin said...

My favorite memory was the happy surprise of finding out you were the one sending me my wonderful 12 Days gifts...or maybe it was the delightful conversation we had the first time I called you.

My Memory Tag

Melanie said...

Hi Henny,

My memory of you is being the first comment I have replied to on my blog. I always felt so nervous and embarrassed so you were my first! I came to your blog straight after and saw your unfinished cross stitch and went 'ohh that's interesting'. I though it was a quilt, but then read what it actually was and though, but what a good idea for a quilt!

Melanie

Grace said...

Hi Henny, I'm Grace of Philippines, but i move now to Michingan, USA. I like all your post, but mostly about your post about crosstitch, because I do crosstitch, too. I hope you can find time to open and read some of my post, too, specially the second to the oldest one. It would really touch your heart. :)