Monday 5 January 2009

I am called back to my Blog, I have not posted a lot, really nothing interesting to tell you, only My Birthday, Christmas , weddinganniversary and New Years eve all in December 2008, I have celebrated the first time without my dear husband, but thanks to my friends and their company those days, it was barable, now it's all back to normal again and I'm looking forward to my Holidays in about 2 months time.I'm still stitching, "4 Seasons Birds", one of the presents I got from my Cross Stitch Crazy board friends. Nice to do. =I hope to be back here a bit more regular, I'll do my very best.=Here is my Romantic Stitcher framed, I've given it to a friend for her birthday.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Wow...she is gorgeous. What a fabulous present! Glad you made it through the holidays in one piece.

Margaret said...

What a beautiful piece!!!

I know the holidays were tough for you. Can't wait to see more of you here!

Janke said...

schitterend